[NCUC-DISCUSS] Ballot Sent Tomorrow-Executive Committee LAC Representative Election

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Nov 15 16:29:10 CET 2023

Hello all,

This is a reminder that the ballot for the NCUC EC LAC representative will be sent out on Thursday, 16 November 2023.

We will be using the check-in list from the elections that just took place in May.

We will not be accepting any new check-ins.

Once the ballot is sent, all members who checked in will have 1 week to vote. Voting will close on Thursday, 23 November. Due to 23 November and 24 November being a US holiday, the results will be shared on Monday, 27 November 2023.

Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Andrea