[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination: Amine Hacha for NCUC EC - Europe

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Mon May 15 14:33:31 CEST 2023

Dear All,
Hereby I want to nominate Amine Hacha for the NCUC EC Europe seat. Amine is originally from Lebanon, but during the last seven years has been living in Italy, and, therefore, is fully eligible to step for this position. He has showed genuine interest in NCUC activities and has been especially actively involved during the last few years. As my term on this position expired, I would be glad to see the work is continued and facilitated by a knowledgeable community member.

Amine, hope you accept this nomination.

Best,
Olga