[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominating Ms. Mili Semlani for AP NCUC EC Rep

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Sun May 14 20:58:57 CEST 2023

I would like to nominate Ms. Mili Semlani as a candidate for the Asia
Pacific Regional Representative position on the Executive Committee of the
Non-Commercial User Constituency.

I have worked closely with Ms. Semlani for several years, both on the NCUC
EC and in other forums, and I have always found her to be thoughtful,
practical and knowledgeable. In my opinion she has become a valuable asset
to the NCUC EC, as well as the wider ICANN community.

Thank you.

Ken Herman