[NCUC-DISCUSS] nominations

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Mon May 8 11:38:01 CEST 2023

Dear NCUC members,

I hope this message finds you all in great spirits and good health.

I would like to nominate two exceptional who embody the spirit of our group
and have consistently shown their commitment to its responsibility.
 - Benjamin Akinmoyeje for Chair.
 - Ines Hfaiedh for EC Africa (AF).

Benjamin's leadership prowess and unwavering dedication make him the
perfect candidate for Chair ( at less in my point of view). His inclusive
approach and visionary thinking have already shaped our group's direction.
Inass, with her deep understanding of our group, is an outstanding choice
for the Afriqua Area. Her passion for empowering marginalized communities
is truly inspiring.

Benjamin, Inass, I sincerely hope that you accept this nomination.

Together WE Can,
Regards,
Amine Hacha
Lebanese Cyberspace Association
Modern Horizons International - Padova, Italy