[NCUC-DISCUSS] URGENT - Time sensitive What is your view on on the question of rebalancing the Nominating Committee (NomCom)

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 21:20:17 CEST 2023

Dear NCUC members,
Thank you for your responses and I believe without a doubt that we are all
aligned on the view that Nomcom requires equal balancing of all
stakeholders.

My understanding is that as a constituency we should align with the NCSG
submission which concurs with our council's view.

I hope this is satisfactory to all NCUC members.

There was no contention, the NCUC has always been supportive of NPOC
getting representation in NomCom, we were just ensuring there was an
opportunity for everyone to have their opinion expressed.

Kind regards,
Benjamin