[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC LAC -EC Rep.

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Wed Jan 11 19:19:52 CET 2023

Welcome on board, Claudio! Looking forward to working with you.

Best,
Olga

11 января 2023, 17:53:19, от "Benjamin Akinmoyeje" <benakin at gmail.com>:

Dear NCUC Members,

Since our last election in May of 2022, we have not had a representative for the LAC region. A call for an LAC EC Representative was issued to the membership list.  Due to the remainder of this term being less than 6 months, an election is not necessary. The NCUC EC met and agreed to place Claudio Lucena into this position. We appreciate Claudio stepping up to fill this position and look forward to working with him to bring more attention to the NCUC in the LAC Region.

Kind regards.
Benjamin