[NCUC-DISCUSS] GGP Applicant Support Subject Matter Expert Input Request

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:54:49 CET 2023

Dear Olévié,
Thank you for your question, you are right that the call was for  Subject
Matter Experts (SMEs), and in this case, if we can get one from NCUC it
will be great.  The working group reached out to us to appoint someone -
as described below

*Organizations are encouraged to appoint individuals with skills, knowledge
>> and experience pertinent to forming an effective Applicant Support Program.
>> Council will provide guidance on the aggregated skill set that is needed
>> for the group (for example: grant and reviewing, regional DNS
>> participation, DNS marketplace economics, cost-benefit analyses, TLD
>> operations, DNS cybersecurity, and TLD investment).*

Based on the recent information received, I believe we can say Rafik is
already a member and he is qualified to act as an SME on this matter.

I hope I have answered your question.

Kind regards,
Benjamin