[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Panelists or Speakers @ICANN76 Plenary session on Looking Toward WSIS+20

Bram Fudzulani bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com
Thu Feb 2 07:46:31 CET 2023

Dear Benjamin

I would like to volunteer as a panelist to this session.

Kind Regards
Bram

Sent from my iPhone. iTypo. iSorry.

On 2 Feb 2023, at 8:40 AM, Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear NCUC members,
Good day and I hope your day is going well.

The planning of the session below is underway and I would like to know if any of our members are interested in being a speaker or panelist in the session.

Looking Toward WSIS+20: How Can We Improve the Multistakeholder Model [of Internet Governance] for the Future?
ICANN76 Plenary Session
Wednesday, 15 March, 10:30-12:00 UTC-5

Interested members' names will be forwarded to the planning committee as potential panelists.

Kind regards,
Benjamin

Ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org