[NCUC-DISCUSS] [NCUC] Call for inputs - 1:1 - NCUC Chair & ICANN CEO

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:15:28 CET 2023

 Hi everyone,

The NCUC chair will have a 1:1 with Sally Costerton, interim CEO of ICANN.
The Executive Committee would like to know if our members have any
suggestions for topics and questions that we should discuss in the meeting.

The deadline to send your inputs is Wednesday (Dec. 13th), midnight, UTC.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.