[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC representatives to the NCSG Executive Committee

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:21:36 CET 2023

Dear NCUC Membership,

I am happy to announce the appointments that have been made to the NCSG
committees.

Our NCSG Executive Committee representatives are David Morar and Farzaneh
Badii. Our new representative to the NCSG Policy Committee is Raymond
Mamattah.

Thank you for volunteering your time to the NCUC.

We are still looking for 1 representative to the Policy Committee and 1
representative to the Finance Committee. If you have interest in either of
these roles, please email andrea.glandon at icann.org.

Kind regards,

Benjamin Akinmoyeje

NCUC Chair