[NCUC-DISCUSS] Change of status

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Wed Nov 2 14:56:20 CET 2022

Dear Hakikur,

There's no mechanism for directly changing someone's status from an
organization's representative to an individual member.

But it can of course be done simply by (re)applying for membership as
an individual via the form at

https://members.ncsg.is/membership_application

You might want to mention in the interest description box your
previous status as the organization's representative.

Of course you should also notify NCUC and NCSG of the organization's
situation, but I think your message here is enough for that now - I
will take it to the NCSG EC as per your message here, presumably
Benjamin will take it to the NCUC EC if he thinks it's necessary
(maybe not, as removal from NCSG membership will automatically remove
it from NCUC membership as well).

Best regards,

Tapani