[NCUC-DISCUSS] New NCUC members

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Fri Nov 13 16:51:50 CET 2020

Hi All and warm welcome to the new members!

My name is Olga Kyryliuk and I'm Europe Representative at the NCUC Executive Committee. Please, feel free to reach out in case you need any support or guidance.

Looking forward to your active participation and happy to see some familiar names among our new members!

Best,
Olga