[NCUC-DISCUSS] ABRs - Welcoming suggestions until 14th Jan, noon (utc time).

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:37:37 CET 2019

Dear all,

ICANN Org is receiving additional Budget Requests until Jan 15th. Therefore
NCUC Leadership would like to welcome your suggestions and ideas on
possible submissions.

Given that the deadline for submission to ICANN is 15th Jan, *we would like
to set an internal deadline for constituency discussion/receiving of
proposals until the 14th Jan, noon (utc).  I would also welcome any
volunteers to help drafting requests.  *

Please note that the budget requests being accepted now are for the fiscal
year 2020 (which I believe runs 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020). Also bear in
mind that in light of some budget cuts being proposed/performed by ICANN
org, our requests should be strategic and aligned with the NCUC mission and
values.

Last but not least, for ease of reference, all the FY19 Approved ABRs are
uploaded here: https://community.icann.org/x/zodHBQ

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins