[NCUC-DISCUSS] [possibly spoofed sender] Re: Nomination of Shahul Hameed to NCUC EC AP

AbdulRasheed Tamton rasheedt.c at stc.com.sa
Mon Sep 17 09:17:57 CEST 2018

I also second Shahul Hameed.

BR.
Rasheed Tamton.

From: Ncuc-discuss [mailto:ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org] On Behalf Of sabarinath pillai
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 7:46 AM
To: Ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org
Subject: [possibly spoofed sender] Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Shahul Hameed to NCUC EC AP

I would like to wholeheartedly support Elsa's nomination of Shahul Hameed as Asia Pacific representative to NCUC EC.

It has been a pleasure to work alongside Shahul during last few years at Internet Society Trivandrum Chapter and I've been able to follow his development closely.  He's part of the Youth4Rights.asia, a digital rights organization in Asia, and organized a satellite event namely, Youth4Rights at RightsCon 2017. He has been an inSIG Fellow (2016) and has ever since helped organize the same in 2017, is now part of the Steering Committee for 2018 edition and is also an active member at Asia Pacific School of Internet Governance Community and has attended the 2017 edition as well. He is currently working on the first ever Youth IGF in India, which is scheduled on 12th October as a Day-0 event of inSIG 2018.

AskNCUC, a project he came up with, has helped several members including me to know in depth about the various policy-related matters in NCUC.

I am sure he is the best option to take over the Asian seat on the NCUC EC. His Asian and international experience, his knowledge, his skills would suit this position perfectly.

And I hope he would accept the nomination.

Happy Volunteering!!! Thanks and Regards.

Sabarinath G
Vice Chair - Kochi Subsection<http://kochi.ieeekerala.org/>
Vice Chair - ISoC TRV<http://isoctrv.in/>
Chair - Student Activities Committee
Chair - Young Professionals
IEEE<http://www.ieee.org/> Kerala Section<http://www.ieeekerala.org/>

directline: +91 9447583520

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is intended solely for the addresses. Access to this  email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender, and do not necessarily  reflect those of Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC).