[NCUC-DISCUSS] nomination of Louise Marie Hurel for the NCUC EC European seat

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Tue Sep 4 11:51:06 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I also strongly support Louise to represent Europe (my region) in the EC. She's done a great job so far and look forward to working with her more in this capacity.

Best,

Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36205019300