[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Elections - Nominations period starts Monday (3 Sept)!

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Sat Sep 1 02:14:40 CEST 2018

Thanks Bruna for sending this and also (as from recently) for your stepping forward to share the EC work and activities with the list. ;)

I hope these elections will happen again in good conditions and the bests will win!

@__f_f__

Best Regards

(Ekue) Farell FOLLY
NCUC Rep. to the NCSG Policy Committee