[NCUC-DISCUSS] Policy Introduction to newcomers

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Tue Oct 23 08:12:47 CEST 2018

Dear All,

A gentle reminder to share this around and encourage newcomers to pass by the ICANN booth between 1200 and 1300 (UTC+2) for discussions and introduction to Policy issues.

Also, our constituency day is happening today from 13:30 to 1500, the adobe connect link for remote participation is :  https://participate.icann.org/bcn63-133 <https://participate.icann.org/bcn63-133>  There’ll also be a policy update given by Claudio and I.

I wish you all a very productive day.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

(Ekue) Farell FOLLY