[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC leadership f2f Meeting onsite with Goran Marby - ICANN61

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:46:35 CET 2018

Dear all

This is an interesting opportunity to hear from NCUC members what they
want to speak to ICANN CEO and how should we discuss our activities.

>From our community presentation in Intersessional [1], some ideas for
goals in 2018

- Increase Members engagement in our policy work with targeted activities.

- Consolidate and improve NCUC's capacity building efforts.

- Increase the constituency's participation in Working Groups and PDPs
through  Mentorship of members.

- Identify opportunities and form alliances with strategic members and
partner organizations.

So are these good starting points? Do we want to add anything?

Thanks

[1] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wNFgHQQt2Uf_7vn6lp0mGByVS4FrSUYLAFDCFphzkyo/edit?usp=sharing