[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF 2018 Workshop Proposal Submitted

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Jun 7 21:38:53 CEST 2018

Dear All,
I'm on two different ICANN lists right now where there is a lot of email
about bad feeling.

IMHO, this is not good for Working Groups or Stakeholder Groups. I'm
just going to throw into the mix that I think everyone does the best we
can. We are all volunteers, we all have deadlines, friends, family and a
myriad of other things that keep us busy. We work on ICANN when we can,
how we can.

And with that, I am off to take some aspirin!
Best, Kathy