[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF Proposal on ICANN and Human Rights Impact Assessments

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:38:28 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Thanks again to those of you who weighed in on this proposal. We've revised
according to the feedback we received, and I am attaching a final version.

Apologies for the short notice on this, we ended up shifting topics very
late in the process, which required us to go back to the drawing board, and
the result was a bit of a last minute effort to push through this.

It's due tomorrow by midnight UTC, so I'll forward to the EC tomorrow first
thing, pending any last minute inputs.

Best,

Michael Karanicolas

​
 IGF 2018 Workshop - ICANN x Human Rights
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R28UL7DWOEAfbgjh6iUuqyyGA4QzkHdiwWtucN6wjZA/edit?usp=drive_web>
​