[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Chair and NCUC elections timeline

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:58:35 CEST 2018

 Dear Renata,

  I respect your decision but should not be at this time. Though, there
might be disagreement as expressed by Rafik but its for the good of us all.
How I wish you could reconsider your stance on this position.

Best Wishes.
Peter.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 7:48 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear members
>
> We are currently working on NCUC elections timeline, which is bound to
> happen after NCSG elections.
>
> We will start sharing more information on election procedures then in
> August.
>
> But I will anticipate that I am not running for elections in 2019 for
> personal reasons.
>
> It has been great working with NCUC, NCSG, NPOC members and I am sure
> there will still be a lot of collaboration and friendships we`ll carry
> on.
>
> So let's get ready to participate actively on all the upcoming process
> (elections, policy and governance) and i hope we can have a great
> meeting in ICANN63.
>
> As I have always said, there are many opportunities to engage with
> NCUC and ideally elections should be a time where all participate to
> the most, as candidates, voters or debating improvements.
>
> Thanks
>
> Renata

*Akinremi Peter Taiwo*
[ West Africa Coordinator ]
African Civil Society on Information Society (*ACSIS*)
*Website: *www.acsis-scasi.org

*Chief E*xecutive Consultant.
[ Compsoftnet Enterprise ]
www.compsoftnet.com.ng
Nigeria

*T*echnical Consultant
[ RetailPoint ]
Lagos
Website: www.retailpos.com.ng

*Phone:* +2347-0638-30177, +2348-1874-76292
*twitter:* @compsoftnet
*Skype:* akinremi.peter