[NCUC-DISCUSS] LACNIC sessions provisional acceptance

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Sun Feb 25 21:42:12 CET 2018

Hello Renata,

Thanks for sending these proposals, you are doing such a great job and putting many efforts together to ensure a more effective and inclusive outreach for the NCUC. It is indeed important to amplify our actions in events such as those ones and I am very glad to see that the discussions and lessons learned from the previous IGF will be replicated. From my experience of the NCUC at the IGF17, everything was great and it worth sharing, so please go ahead.

Best Regards
@__f_f__

Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
Technology Champion & Chapter Head