[NCUC-DISCUSS] WSIS Accomodation Funding - apply until 19Feb 23:59UTC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 18:55:10 CET 2018

Hi everyone

We will remind you that NCUC has a very limited support for
ICANN-related events for outreach/inreach can be issued all year long,
on a case by case analysis. As per VII.2 item of our procedures.
https://www.ncuc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NCUC-Operating-Procedures-Sept-2017.pdf

Also note that requests up to USD500 have more possibility as per item
VI.A (last paragraph).

So if you really want to apply for this opportunity and if you can do
so on a economic flight, if you have been engaged with NCUC, please
consider this avenue.

CROP is really important for us and we want to make sure our presence
in this event remains strong with, as always, a good number of
candidates to engage in NCUC in this opportunity and others.

Thank you