[NCUC-DISCUSS] Proposals sent to LACNIC29

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Feb 7 17:25:46 CET 2018

I am glad that we have submitted a number of workshop proposals to potentially be presented at LACNIC. Just a suggestion moving forward, and no implied criticism here - I think it would be good if we start drafting proposals sooner and share them on our mailing list with sufficient time for community review, before they are submitted. I know we are all busy, and we're volunteers, but we need to be developing things like this in a bottom-up manner, in my opinion. But thanks for taking the lead here, Renata.

Best wishes,

Ayden