[NCUC-DISCUSS] Proposals sent to LACNIC29

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 01:12:46 CET 2018

Hi Bruna

Thanks.
Results for this will be after 28feb
So by then we'll know if they are approved and submit changes.
I'll come back to NCUC members asking for changes to the proposals, if any.

As mentioned, today was the last day and I just wanted to book a time for NCUC
Not ideal, but we will have plenty of time to discuss if we are given a timeslot

Best,

Renata