[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Conversation with ICANN CEO

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:11:47 CEST 2018

Hi Renata and all,

I'd be interested to hear Goran's thoughts on the points made here:
https://domainnamewire.com/2018/04/10/my-thoughts-on-icanns-budget-crisis/
. To be more specific: what are the CEO's reactions to comments indicating
ICANN's unnecessary broadening of its mandate, reaching far beyond the
original narrow technical scope, one that allegedly contributed to the
current financial situation?

Thanks!

Joanna