[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF2017 Participants poll

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 15:29:15 CET 2017

Hi Dawahi

Thanks so much for doing this poll and sending in our booth schedule

Everyone who will be onsite at IGF, please fill in the poll
https://doodle.com/poll/2scgppivqntbffge

About NCUC booth, if you'll be at IGF note:
- times you may have to volunteer to staff the booth
- if you'll be at IGF as a visitor/presenter but not sure about your
schedule yet - maybe we arrange to invite to you do conversations at
the booth or something like that
Write your name here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C7JOEuqGhWAcyVu-IZcT5KYl2_
3jDUGtpD0ccCLpZqY/edit?usp=sharing

NCUC has 3 funded travellers at IGF and they will be contributing on
inreach/outreach to our members:

Dawahi Kholoud
Arsène Tungali
Louise Hurel

And thanks Farell Folly for being the 1st volunteer for our booth!

Thanks,

Renata

[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF2017 Participants poll

Dawahi Khouloud khoulouddaouahi at gmail.com

Hello

Our time to participate in IGF2017 is getting closer.
To plan activities we are sharing a poll to find out which days our members
will be there
https://doodle.com/poll/2scgppivqntbffge

And we also kindly ask those who would like to volunteer for our booth (as
staff, presenter, visitor) to note their name here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C7JOEuqGhWAcyVu-IZcT5KYl2_
3jDUGtpD0ccCLpZqY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks ,