[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [council] Call for volunteers - GNSO Co-Chair to CCWG-Auction Proceeds

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 1 20:50:32 CET 2017

I think it is only fair to warn those considering this that this group
is shaping up to be a challenging, fractious CCWG, with a lot of hard
work in the offing.  Not for the faint of heart, and may I say that it
is a great pity we are losing Jonathan, as in my view he is an excellent
and very experienced Chair.

Stephanie Perrin