[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Jul 31 11:37:22 CEST 2017

Thanks a lot Rafik. Interesting. And lots of NCUC people on the working
group too!

Two documents that are useful for those who are following this, both
from April this year:

1. Most recent report of the working group:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l2cGcx8nNvYSg_ZMUVnoC2t0VKb4ATQVTXxcxYILrXc/edit

2. Consolidated comments from SO/AC/groups in response to a
questionnaire on diversity.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1knHluhdwkxYvD8yfD4y1Gtgt-Ejd8AR8sqKqs5xkty4/edit#gid=1219217503

The working group identified the following as elements of diversity in
ICANN:

Geographic/regional representation
Language
Gender
Age
Physical Disability
Diverse Skills
Stakeholder group or constituency

I find it interesting that diversity in approach, political views and
analysis is not reflected here.

Anriette