[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 17:50:15 CEST 2017

Dear Ines

Thank you for your quick reply.

Indeed perhaps I should have contacted Maryam as EC LAC, then got back here.

For one moment I did a consultation as LAC member only, my mistake. I
only hope others had the similar doubt in their mind and this
expedited sorting that doubt out.

As for the SOI, I'll be glad to read it and discuss w/ other EC.

As you said, the decision to answer the question is share is your own.

Thanks