[NCUC-DISCUSS] Agenda for Copenhagen NCUC - Constituency day

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 00:25:33 CET 2017

Someone pointed out to me that Ranjbar is not a Board member but an RSSAC
liaison  to ICANN Board of directors. I had the impression that he actually
in this role interacted with the Board (he is a nonvoting member of  Risk
Committee of the Board) and that having a neutral person at our meeting who
liaised and collaborated with Board would have been a good idea. However,
since he is not a Board member, you might want to invite someone else on
the Board of Directors to know more about what we are doing.

we could invite Ron https://www.icann.org/profiles/ron-da-silva or

 Khaled https://www.icann.org/profiles/khaled-koubaa
<https://www.icann.org/profiles/khaled-koubaa>

I think it would be a good strategy to have one on one collaboration with
the Board of directors. But if you think this is not a viable strategy, and
might be even problematic, we can spend this time on more interesting
issues please do not hesitate to make your suggestions.

Farzaneh