[NCUC-DISCUSS] Farewell and see you at NCSG

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Dec 1 09:06:25 CET 2017

Belated thank you message from me to Farzaneh. It was a pleasure to work
with you in particular on the NCUC outreach at ICANN 59 in Johannesburg.
You developed a model which I hope NCUC can use going forward. Your
attention to detail, ensuring local organisation's participation, and
general support and insight was simply fantastic.

Congrats with becoming NCSG chair and I hope that you succeed in
contributing to a stronger, more collaborative and united not-for-profit
voice in ICANN.

Anriette Esterhuysen