[NCUC-DISCUSS] NomCom Review

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sat Nov 26 10:18:49 CET 2016

Can I please ask and suggest that you stop trying to paint my questions as some Tatiana campaign against you Raoul, my questions are my own and not someone else's, and by trying to paint the very voters that you are asking for votes as some type of group in collusion against you your really not helping your cause.

And speaking personally I reject that I am not trying to understand you, I merely disagree with both your wording and parts of your positions, disagreement is healthy and should be encouraged, not shouted down as election conspiracies.

I think you need to take a step back and realise that your words are powerful, and would be even moreso on the NCUC EC, and to be honest if you don’t see the connection between your words over the past 48h and how they could be interpreted as demeaning and slanderous to our fellow SGs and those working with people like myself across the GNSO you really need to reevaluate. For example on the CSC I represent both the NCSG the CSG and the RrSG, can you imagine the questions I will have to answer if they read this thread?

-James