[NCUC-DISCUSS] (no subject)

Carlos Vera cveraq at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 20:36:33 CET 2016

Agree with some comments:

"As such, it is autonomous of ICANN the corporation"

No actions from NCUC would have a formal or legal implication on ICANN inc because this group does not represent icann. But of course any action from ICANN will impact directly an even legally to the NCUC as part of ICANN structure.

"and is attuned to the needs and interests of our members, which are not the same as those of ICANN corporate."

We have different interest represented in ICANN through the different constituencies in it, but it doesn't mean that we can act against or in contradiction with icann legal and formal bylaws at all

Carlos Vera
Isoc Ecuador