[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN58 Block Schedule and High Interest Topic

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 14:04:48 CET 2016

Thanks. CCWG-IG Public session has normally been a panel  discussion to
tell people about Internet governance issues. I don't think for this
meeting we need that. We need a public session on what the ccwg-ig needs to
do and what it actually is. So the focus should be on ccwg-ig activities.

Of course if there are discussions on IG, I presume anyone could submit a
HIT or a discussion. Doesn't have to be ccwg-ig. I think we should stop
temporarily having panel discussions on IG issues ( for Copenhagen) get our
mandate and charter sorted and see what we want to focus on.

Farzaneh