[NCUC-DISCUSS] Leadership Program and Chairing Skills Porgram

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 10:50:44 CET 2016

Morning,

Thanks for sharing. I am interested in that. I will apply, just need 24h to
check my agenda and cancel some other appointments accordingly in case I am
selected.

Farell FOLLY  (Africa2.0 www.africa2point0.org)

Best Regards
@__f_f__
about.me/farell
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.