[NCUC-DISCUSS] New Blog Posts on NCUC.org

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:26:35 CEST 2016

Dear, thanks for the blogs are excellent !! I want to make my comment about
the Bolg Renata, who appreciate and respect very much. I share each of his
words on the future of the working groups, ICANN generic domains, and
especially Human Rights Online. Human Rights must be defended and promoted
in every time and place, and even more in a medium like digital, where
communication channels and access roads multiply. I agree with that respect
and promote the participation of women, sexual diversity and culture. Lack
tolerance and there are many prejudices, it is a world where civil rights
are promoted but not practiced in daily life. Obviously we must strengthen
the protection of personal data, discuss the fragmentation of Interner, the
neutrality of the network and virtual terrorism in times as coflictivas,
but with a look to the future, for the common good of the global community
and future generations. And as they say verses from the Ninth Symphony of
Ludwig van Beethoven, a world where lso men will become brothers ...

Thanks, Romina

http://procedimientospolicialeseguridadinfor.blogspot.com.ar/

http://icannwiki.com/Romina_Florencia_Cabrera

http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/…/RominaFlorenciaCab…
<http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profile/RominaFlorenciaCabrera>
http://oiprodat.com/romina-florencia-cabrera/

RADIO: http://procedimientospoliciales-ascasepp.playtheradio.com/index.cfm#

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<#m_-4627592539992329113_DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>