[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Civil Society reps at opening and closing.

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Oct 24 09:10:11 CEST 2015

Hi

If anyone plans to be at the IGF and could be interested in giving a short and powerful address relevant to the meeting themes to either the opening or closing session and has any questions what’s involved, please shoot Avri a note, she’s on the MAG. If you do decide you’d like to be considered, I guess send a note to Robin, who represents us on the CS coordination group.

Thanks

Bill