[NCUC-DISCUSS] French version of NCUC brochure posted

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:25:28 CEST 2015

Dear Williams,

Great job on the content made available in different languages. I
think it would
be logical to continue in the same rhythm with all other documents.
Congratulations especially to Arsene.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr