[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Arabic Brochure draft v1

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:25:34 CEST 2015

Dear all,

Find attached the Arabic brochure in PDF with tracked changes in MS
Word. I wish to thank Hanane Boujemi and her team for the translation
work, which was probably quite difficult given the many terminologies.

Incidentally, Hanane and I and some other Arabic-speaking friends will
be in Paris next week based on an UNESCO invitation to attend the
International Expert Meeting on "Language tools for promotion of
Arabic language on the Internet and in multi-stakeholder processes".

The ICANN-supported meeting is to finalize the Arabic Internet
governance glossary. In the tracked version, there are some terms that
I changed based on this drafted glossary. I suspect we'll do another
revision of the brochure when the meeting is over.

I encourage our Arabic-speaking NCUC members to weigh in and revise
the version to make the brochure as accurate as possible.

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD