[NCUC-DISCUSS] Another civil society engagement opportunity in London

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Jun 14 11:45:29 CEST 2014

Hi

I have written previously about

our webinar Tuesday 17th https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-06-10-en

our F2F meeting with non-ICANN civil society folks Friday 20th in London http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/fri-civil-society.

our Constituency Day meeting Tuesday 24th https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/NCUC+London+Meeting+2014-06-24

and would now like to add to the list of relevant discussions you might want to check out, either in London or via remote participation:

On Saturday 21st, Jean-Jacques has reserved a space for informal follow-up discussions, building off the Friday meeting, about how we promote civil society engagement, including in an operational sense (e.g. getting people involved in working groups, public comment periods, etc.)  It is currently scheduled for 16:00 to 17:00 BST but that may be adjusted back a half hour depending on what happens in the GNSO Council meeting, where Fadi is tentatively scheduled to appear 16:00.  Just check back later for correct start time.  I probably will not be able to participate because of ATLAS commitments.   Rafik will co-session lead with JJ.

http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-civil-society-ig-evolution

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake