[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services] EWG Final Report is Now Posted

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 10:21:25 CEST 2014

Hi Stephanie,

thank you for all efforts and I acknowledge the difficulty to participate
in the EWG where it is not easy to defend privacy unfortunately. your
participation probably helped to prevent more worse outcome.

we need to respond to the report and so volunteers to do so( we have also
to respond to the Whois and local laws too!)
we have many things to discuss in London in this regard.
can you please share your dissenting report if possible?

Best,

Rafik