[NCUC-DISCUSS] Draft comments on Misuse of Whois Study - timely

Dan Krimm dan at musicunbound.com
Sat Jan 18 20:59:10 CET 2014

I don't have the time to read through the study, but given Amr's comments
below I feel comfortable relying on his judgment about the study, and the
results therefore suggest that we ought to support Kathy's comments.

So I will trust my trusted sources in this case and join in.  +1

Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.