[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Outreach Meeting In Washington DC

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Dec 12 10:44:34 CET 2014

Hello

I’ve mentioned here before that we are organizing a meeting of the NonContracted Parties House (with the CSG) in Washington DC on Monday-Tuesday 12-13 January.  I have just received approval for an additional event—on the morning of Wednesday 14, NCUC will hold an outreach meeting with local D.C. civil society organizations and individuals who are not currently involved in ICANN.  Staff has confirmed that if any of our delegates to the NCPH meeting (mostly EC members, NCSG PC reps, and GNSO Councilors who are also NCUC members) would not be able to fly out Wednesday because of this addition, ICANN will cover the extra night of hotel so they can leave on Thursday.

So people planning on being in DC, please do factor this into your travel planning when you deal with CT.

Staff has a list of locals we can meet with, folks who came to a meeting with Fadi last January when he was in town for the State of the Net conference.  But we can add other invitees as well, so anyone with suggestions please send them to me off list.

Thanks

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer