[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Privacy] this is a space for privacy work

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:24:19 CEST 2014

Hi Stephanie,
An issue like whois who got the attention of many for years cannot be
considered small.

I was asking about clear strategy, goals and scope. For example,  I cannot
really understand the data protection for human resources as  priority now
for us.
I do understand about a privacy policy and framework so ICANN get the point
about privacy in all aspects but not sure about your approach. It can be
confusing.

Reading maria email, a short brief looks doable for the short term. I was
only asking what are the objectives and the plan.

Best.

Rafik