[NCUC-DISCUSS] Spanish Translation Needed

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Wed Sep 11 14:32:42 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

For the Durban meeting Bill and Milton put together a nice pamphlet
describing the NCUC and letting the world know what we're all about.

For the Buenos Aires meeting we'd like to build upon this effort and have a
Spanish version of the pamphlet available.  This is a call for volunteers:
Can someone help with a translation of the pamphlet from English to
Spanish?

It's a reasonably small pamphlet, nicely illustrated,  so I wouldn't think
it would involve a great time commitment. It would, however, be a great
help. Hopefully this will be the first of many attempts by us to reach out
to those for whom English is not a first language or essential life skill.

Thanks for considering,

Ed Morris