[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fadi's strategy panels

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 00:49:08 CEST 2013

Didn't finish writing the previous message ...

Nowhere in the Bylaws or Articles of Incorporation there is a mention to
"Internet Governance," if we want to get on the IG arena we are obviously
free to create a new organization with true membership and where we can
have better representation and accountability.

I'm not discounting ICANN being part of the dialog, but Internet Governance
is way off its mission and responsibilities, ergo ditto for its CEO.

Many of us could be interested to join this organization or not.

-J