[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fadi's strategy panels

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:40:28 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

congratulations to Wolfgang and yes for the suggestion.
but I think that we should raise one question, who come Paul
Mockapetris<http://www.icann.org/en/about/planning/strategic-engagement/bios#paul-mockapetris>
is
a chair of a panel and he was just hired by ICANN as security senior
advisor
http://domainincite.com/14623-mockapetris-hired-as-icann-security-advisor ?
then to have clarity how the community will provide its inputs

Best,

Rafik