[NCUC-DISCUSS] New NCUC Brochure

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Jul 8 10:09:08 CEST 2013

Hi

Thanks folks for the positive feedback.  ICANN just managed to get a big box of brochures to me here in Geneva, they look pretty decent.  Down the line somewhere we might revise to spiff up the graphical aspects, but for now this is fine.

On Jul 8, 2013, at 7:01 AM, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:

> For my own convenience, i have put the brochure and a lo-res copy at http://isoc-ny.org/ncuc
>
> Is there any chance of the site being launched before Durban? I'd like to make an announcement..

Thanks for posting Joly.  As to the website, Wilson and Tapani plan to debut it at our Constituency Day meeting Tuesday 16—one more reason to participate :-)

Cheers

Bill