[NCUC-DISCUSS] welcome new members

Anandan frsdmdu at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 5 13:30:42 CET 2013

Happy to be a part of the ICANN Family.  Greetings to all members in the NCUC

Paramanandan
India
On Thu, 5/12/13, Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] welcome new members
 To: "PeterGreen" <seekcommunications at hotmail.com>
 Cc: "william.drake at uzh.ch" <william.drake at uzh.ch>, "ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org" <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
 Date: Thursday, 5 December, 2013, 2:43 PM

 Good news,
 Hello everyone,
 Welcome to this platform. Glad to see our family
 grew more and more.

 SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
 REPRESENTANT OFFICIEL TICAFRICA
 ET CYBERVILLAGE at FRICA/RDCCOORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC

 COORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC
 Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
 email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com

 skype                 : b.schombe
 blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr

 2013/12/2 PeterGreen
 <seekcommunications at hotmail.com>

 Thanks for Bill and Tapani.
 Welcome our
 new NCUCers. I know Stephanie Perrin, who
 works on the Expert Woking Group on gTLD Directory Services.
 Congratulations to your work.

 And  warm welcome to friends who come from UK, Cameroon,Venezuela, India, Costa Rica, South
 Africa, Nigeria, Uruguay, Hungary and
 Spain.

 Welcome all of you!CheersPeter
 GreenFrom: wjdrake at gmail.com